Lightning Bolt, Inc. vs. Big National Fastener Chain
- We quote you a price and stick with it.
- Very low employee turnover.
- Our employees have an average of 9 years experience in the field of fasteners.
- Customer service takes precedent over profit.
- We get your quote to you fast!
- We shop for the best freight rates… and we don’t mark that rate up to make a profit.
- They use the bait and switch technique.
- High employee turnover.
- Employees are inexperienced.
- Profit takes precedent over customer service.
- You will often need to call to check on the status of your RFQ.
- They will charge you an arm and a leg for freight.
Lightning Bolt, Inc. provides wholesale fasteners, tools, and safety products for everyone.
Lightning Bolt, Inc. operates 3 stores in Colorado and distributes from 39 warehouses in the continental US. We provide free delivery of fasteners and goods within a 10 mile radius from our stores. For buyers everywhere else, we ship from the closest warehouse to you. You will receive the quickest and cheapest delivery. Lightning Bolt also offers next day delivery.
The Nuts and Bolts Behind Lightning Bolt, Inc.
We were founded in a Colorado Springs garage in 2002. Our founder stocked fifty common fasteners and set out to prove to local businesses that he could offer better service and better pricing than the leading, big corporate supplier in town. And he did just that! Now Lightning Bolt sells to many of our local neighbors in Colorado Springs, Denver, and Pueblo. Plus, we ship all over the United States.
We are not a large corporate wholesaler.
We have 16 employees among our branches located in Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo, CO. Whether you come into one of our stores, or place your order via phone or email; after a time or two, you will begin to know your salesperson. This is because our employees never leave!
It isn’t just nuts and bolts at Lightning Bolt.
We competitively distribute other products: cutting tools, abrasives, hand tools, safety products, electronic hardware, etc… Please see our product pages for a full listing. Call us at one of the numbers below or use the contact form to send an email if you don’t see what you are seeking or have questions.
We love selling standard items, but we really get fired up by the challenging parts. If the product exists, we will find it. If it doesn’t exist, we will engineer it and have it manufactured.
Save lots of time and money!
Lightning Bolt, Inc. services a wide variety of markets: automotive, agriculture, construction, facilities maintenance, firearms, furniture, government, HVAC, manufacturing, medical equipment, mining, military, oil & gas, rail, steel fabrication, water treatment, wind and more. We offer fastener bin stocking and vendor inventory management services. If you need a special service and it isn’t listed here, just ask.
- Bin Stocking Programs for Fasteners and Hardware (Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo, CO)
- Free Delivery Within a 10 Mile Radius of our three stores
- Contract Pricing
- Custom Packaging (Bagging and Kitting)
- Customer Part Number Referencing
- Private Labeling
- Custom Product Design, Research and Quoting
- Certificate of Compliance (COCs)
- Material Test Reports (MTRs) and Lot Traceability
- Same Day Shipping
- Pre-Paid Shipping on Volume Orders
- Blanket Purchase Orders